Sarah Jean Fry, An Actor's Journey

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Writing Read Worthy Material for Others

There are lots of days when I don't add to this blog because my name is on it. What I say matters because some day my career will take off and what I've written here will either support my future career or hinder it. What I say will either help other actors or not.

I feel a lack of freedom that I hadn't expected because my goal is not to freely wander through my thoughts and my career but rather to actively assist other actors, should they care to come here to read.

I rarely name people in the industry who I know because either I don't know enough people or I know people who are inherently private like me, but lead a somewhat public life because of their careers in the industry.

There is one person who I'd like to name who barely knows me, but who is well known. His name is Stephon Fuller. If you're ever interested in reading one of the most interesting blogs an actor ever wrote, go to Stephon Fuller's Long-Ass Blog. I was highly complimented when, after reading my blog, he added "An Actor's Journey" to the name of his blog. I think Stephon is one of those people I believe will take a step-by-step approach to a very successful and fulfilling acting career. As far as I can tell, he lives and breathes his career and the people whose paths he crosses every day. He has had thousands of hits on his blog and if you're reading this I highly recommend you read his. Go to "Stepon's Long-Ass Blog" .

Cheers,
Sarah Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home