Sarah Jean Fry, An Actor's Journey

Friday, February 16, 2007

When your agent calls - it might be something else

This morning my agent called while I was in the shower. I'd missed the call because the phone rang while the water was running, but luckily I was intending to call a friend and found my agent's phone listed as having called within the last hour.

I was so excited that I called back without listening to the message. LOL! I was so sure that I'd booked the callback I had yesterday. I said,"I called back without checking my messages because I was so excited. I was hoping you called to tell me I booked yesterday's callback." The intern said,"You have an audition Monday." I said,"Thanks, let me get a pen," and took the information from her.

I'm very excited that I have an audition Monday. It has some fun sides that I'll work on over the weekend!

So, I thought it was one thing and it turned out to be something else.

When your agent calls, it might be what you think it is and it might be something else. Either way, call back. It's always good to nurture that relationship!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home